Saturday, January 15, 2011

nnw2

Good week. Still working on that sweater! Why do I knit? Why do I knit without a pattern? I have reknit the sleeve about 5 times. Oh ya, because I love it and I'd rather reknit a sleeve 5 times than my creativity be confined by a pattern.

Thus far I haven't felt deprived by this challenge. I spent a fabulous $5 on these great outlet covers at a consignment store this week. I saw them a few months ago and I thought about them after I went home. I was glad they were still there when I went this week...and cheaper because price decreases over time at this consignment store. $2.50 for 4 of them...although I'm not sure what I'll do with 4. Simon, of course, loves them since they are an animal. I saw that stump as I was walking home from the park a few months ago and threw it in the stroller and made Simon walk. Don't the stump and the coyote go great together? Now I just need a hanging light...since table and floor lamps and don't dwell well with kids.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the outlet cover! That is so perfect! And the stump looks great too--who would've thought to bring a stump inside? Not me, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete